Keeler Group, Inc. is a privately owned Christian business.
Our Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
2. There is one true God, manifested n the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
3. In the virgin birth of Jesus; in His sinless life; His miracles: His death on the cross; His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father; in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory for our Heavenly Father.
4. Personal salvation is only possible by being born again through Jesus and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. Divine healing is available through the Jesus Christ for the glory of our Father in Heaven.
6. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it.
7. That the Holy Spirit in a person’s life changes in their life, giving them a renewed love for God, and people, a commitment to the scriptures and holy living.
8. The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal divinely empowered to fulfill His ministry and His Great works on earth.
9. In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
10. Christian growth can only be realized by faith in the promises of God.
11. Marriage is ordained by the Lord. “The creator made them male and female, and said, “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh” (Matthew 19:4-5).
12. Marriage is to be an exclusive relationship, a lifelong faithful union between a man and a woman. This relationship between a husband and wife should parallel the relationship between Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:23-30).